What is a TeleVisit?
TeleVisits are a safe and secure way for you to connect to your doctor remotely, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer (with audio and video capabilities).
How do I join a TeleVisit?
On your smartphone or computer:
Click on the text or email link you receive from your doctor’s office. No login required. Or you can start the visit by logging into the healow app or Patient Portal.
On the day of your appointment
- Set aside a secure and private location for your appointment.
- “Arrive early” by logging into the healow app, Patient Portal, or clicking the link within the email reminder, or text message your doctor’s office sent you.
- Fill out any patient questionnaires and vitals if applicable (answers are not mandatory on either form, but fill in what you can).
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit and disconnect when the visit ends.